Tony Dallas - RIP

We are saddened at the news that our dear friend and Chicago soccer legend Tony Dallas has passed away. Tony was a tireless servant of the sport and touched the lives of countless players, coaches and administrators. He will be missed by all of us.

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

Fred Montag (Thursday, 20 April 2017 14:16)

You will be remembered as a soccer goalkeeper of extraordinary talent, a goalkeeper coach of equal talent, and a fine soccer coach of both men and women by passing on your skills, knowledge, and desire to win. Your eye for finding talented players of all ages was second to none, and, more importantly, you knew how to nurture and teach each player to demand the best performance in practice and competition. You built a soccer business from scratch and made it the center of the Chicago soccer community. I remember watching you play goalie for the Chicago Horizons and Kansas City Comets. Little did I know you gave me my first chance to referee men's soccer. We worked together for 14 years at the Odeum and with the local leagues. You introduced me to Chicago soccer and all its wonderful teams, coaches, and players. Thanks for the fun. You loved soccer like you loved life. You are remembered and missed.

• #2

Make My Assignment (Monday, 03 July 2017 05:08)

No cast list resolve be enlisted or discharged later than these appointment and during the finish of the indoor season. Because of field accessibility, occasions, time confinements you might be required to play a couple of your diversions on an alternate playing day other than what is recorded underneath.

• #3

Buy essay online cheap (Wednesday, 05 July 2017 07:09)

Not at all company list resolution be enrolled or released later than these arrangement and amid the complete of the indoor season. Due to handle availability, events, time imprisonments you may be required to play a few your preoccupations on another live day extra than pardon is logged beneath.

• #4

Ez Assignment Help Online (Saturday, 15 July 2017 07:42)

NO - it wasn't them....and wasn't "stand ins"....I paused my PVR and counted the teams...there were only 10...and they started with 11. Do the math!! Toni and Dallas were not there!!!! And depending on what website you read - they got their passports back the next day!!!! The show was taped months ago!!!!

• #5

Essay Editing UK (Wednesday, 02 August 2017 08:22)

I really regarded the way you created this submit. It has some right substances that is made in an easy to see way. that is especially energizing and locks in. hold sharing such super and valuable post.

• #6

Essay Spot (Wednesday, 16 August 2017 08:02)

This is a to a brilliant degree illuminating article. I what's more concur with your post title and your truly well address your perspective. I am astoundingly vivacious to see this post. A devotion of appreciation is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post.

astonishing work!

• #7

InstantEssay (Wednesday, 16 August 2017 08:03)

This is a to an exceptional degree lighting up article. I in like course agree with your post title and your truly well light up your point of view. I am splendidly incredible to see this post. A commitment of gratefulness is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the more most related post.

astonishing work!

• #8

EssayPlus (Wednesday, 16 August 2017 08:03)

This is a to an excellent degree lighting up article. I what's more concur with your post title and your really well demonstrate your perspective. I am astoundingly sumptuous to see this post. A dedication of thankfulness is all together for share with us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post.

unimaginable work!